Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Meteor Shower

I got off work at 10 p.m. 5 hours ago and I went to the boys' house where I picked of Basil to go see the meteors.  It was the third or fourth time we have watched the Perseids. On the way to the San Antonio Valley (we summited Mount Hamilton to get there) we stopped and bought It's It.  I took the opportunity to tell Basil about the first time my Dad bought me an It's-It

The moon was very bright tonight, so even though we were far away from the city light we only saw 6 or seven seven meteors over 2.5 hours of watching.  Basil brought his mother's camping chairs.  I drank coffee from the thermos Kathleen gave me.

Oh, speaking of Kathleen, I had to work Sunday and was not able to go to church.  She went without me and picked up Anselm on the way there.  I bought her an Icon of St. Katherine last week.  Anselm had the priest bless it for her On Sunday, that i was two days ago.

No comments: