"Since, therefore, all rejoice, I too desire to rejoice! I too wish to share the choral dance, to celebrate the festival! But I take my part, not plucking the harp nor with the music of the pipes nor holding a torch, but holding in my arms the cradle of Christ! For this is all my hope! This is my life! This is my salvation! This is my pipe, my harp! And bearing it I come, and having from its power received the gift of speech, I too, with the angels and shepherds, sing: Glory to God in the Highest! and on earth peace to men of good will!" - St. John Chrysostom
Friday, December 25, 2009
For This is All My Hope
Christ is Born! Glorify Him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Christ is born! Glorify Him! I hope you and the family have a very nice Christmas day.
Post a Comment