Monday, June 25, 2007

Good days

Saturday and Sunday were the first two good days in a while. Church both days. Confession and communion. Bishop Benjamin was with us. We finally found a route to church that we can use during gay parades, marathons, and Bay-to-Breakers. And it is a pretty drive, too.

Joined the YMCA Saturday. Family membership. the four of us went swmming this afternoon. Had to buy a new bathing suit. I am no longer a 3X pushing 4X. I am a 2X. And my weight is now 176 lbs. (I was 300 lbs. during bright week.) I am only 6 lbs away from the weight I was when I got married.

Read a new novel: Yiddish Policemen's Union. Except for the last few chapters it was pretty good. It isn't often that my training as an old-earth creationist comes in handy. I totally wasn't expecting to come across the hebrew prhase tohu-bohu in the novel. But I was ready. I bet my Dad was proud of me.

We went to our fave sushi place for supper tonight. We haven't been there in 18 months or more. It was Sooooooo good!

Fr. John will do a service for my mother-in-law on Wednesday. Thank you all for your prayers.

No comments: