Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Much relief! Much happiness!

I finally got in touch with one of my older children. Here is the news...

Devon the 15 year old: He is doing fine. Reading at college level. Wants to come visit this summer.

Billy the 16 year old: Working at a ranch, driving tractors, fixing fences, taking care of animals. Graduating from school early. (He was in reform school in his sophomore year and was so afraid of the other kids that all he did was school work. He managed to complete two years worth of work that year.)

I found out that they moved because they are buying a bigger house in the same neighborhood. Right now they are living in a rental waiting for the house to be finished.

Very importantly, he was able to give me his mom's cell phone number. I am much relieved.

Thank you, all who were praying.

1 comment:

David said...

That is joyous wonderful news Matt.